Customized for each client and participant, our financial planning exemplifies Meridian's intensely personalized service.
We help navigate challenging conversations,
creating a roadmap of meaningful progress towards your goals
Planning for your
Home & Family
Managing risk is incredibly
complex. We will guide you to a strategy that is a comfortable fit for your family.
As an independent trust company, we serve as a Fiduciary, which means that we are held to a higher level of responsibility, accountability, and care than most investment managers. We take that responsibility very seriously. We aim to create a financial plan that takes into account your circumstances to help you reach your personal financial goals.
Investing with Intention
We partner with you to
create a personalized
investment strategy that
specifically and intentionally works to achieve your goals.
Our advisors assist you with
navigating the financial
choices presented in every
phase of life.
You’ve worked hard to
build your nest egg; let us
help create a plan for
Transitioning to Retirement
We walk side-by-side with you as you enter the next season of life.
We believe investing needs to
be done with intention and purpose. We craft an investment strategy that is built specially to help you achieve your goals.
We review from a cash flow
perspective what your needs are, then determine if your needs are covered.
Although we do not sell products, we are experts in evaluating the suitability of your insurance needs.
• Upsizing and downsizing homes
• Managing mortgages, student loans, and other debts
• Planning for your children’s and grandchildren’s educations
• Caring for loved ones as they age
• Managing finances pertaining to marriages, divorces, births, deaths, and blended family arrangements
Many times it is difficult to discuss and plan for the next
generation. Meridian is experienced in developing strategies that meet the needs of your family. We partner with your legal team to develop a comfortable strategy for you.
• Developing a comfortable spending plan
• Projecting how long your money will last
• Minimizing your taxes
• Managing retirement plan distributions
• Optimizing your Social Security benefits